Thursday, August 28, 2008

Top Ten Most Fashionable Schools in America


It's that time of year again: time to put away the beach bag and break out the blazers and books. Here is a list of the TOP TEN MOST FASHIONABLE SCHOOLS in America. Thank you so much to sparkleshelf.com for the information listed below:


1. NYU
2. Howard University-Washington D.C.
3. Southern Methodist University
4. University of Pennsylvania
5. Wesleyan University-Connecticut
6. University of Arkansas
7. Purchase University-The State College of NY
8. University of Mississippi
9. Yale University
10. University of California


So if you adventurous child is applying to one of these schools, hold on tight to your checkbooks!

1 comment:

A Little Of A Lot said...

I'll have to send this list to my oldest daughter who is researching which college to attend in 2 years.
I sent the pkg for Abbie on Aug 22, I'm a bit concerned that you haven't gotten it yet.
Please update me and let me know when you do receive it.